Didn't post yesterday..was at home for the whole day..nth much to post about..played my PSP..watched TV..chatted with my parents..that's about it..
So anyways back to today..came to sch and had a BAD stomachache..tried to hold it..but only managed to hold it for 1 hour..then cannot "tahan"..had to go toilet..came out and I was like..damn shiok? Yeah..so when fencing started..the coach explained more about fencing..then we had to do the "warm-up" and "stretching"..thought it wouldn't be too difficult..by the end of the "warm-up"..it was as if I had just taken a shower..sweat was dripping of me like water from a tap..wah lau cannot "tahan"..now having muscle cramp..hope I will still be able to attend fencing tommorow..since tomorrow we will be holding the epee..or was it the foil? I can't remember..During dodgeball..was damn tired..and I had muscle cramp so couldn't dodge well enough..at the very last moments of the match I got hit by the ball..made my team lose..T.T..Had to piggyback another person from the other team from 1 end of the hall to the middle of the hall as punishment..
Crap..Science results released..got C5..hiazz..well..cheer up Aloy!! At least you didn't fail! Ganbare!! Jia You!! All the way!!
So a few hours after fencing..had to go for NPCC..went 2 the K-9 centre..wah..the places where the dogs stay was like..crap I dunno how to describe it..it was just not a favourable condition..
Today's train was seriously packed..My head was like already touching the glass panel..
Just finished watching "What the ancients knew : India". Was a really nice documentary..Many people have the misconception on India..but actually India has actually helped in the many different developments of science and mathematics..for example: astronomy,architecture and the numerical system we now use "numbers 0-9".