BANZAI!! WOOTS!! My internet finally UP!! (applaud applaud)
Sadly..still can't play MMOs(eg. wolfteam)..guess I have to wait for my new laptop which is free! XD
Just finished reading Eragon and Eldest on Saturday..going to get Brisingr soon..
Hiazz..I don't have the motivation to revise my work and do assessments these few days..even chinese ACE also haven't do yet..T.T Damn it..if this keeps up I don't think I'll survive through my school work in sec 2..hope I can get motivation soon..
Sorry Ezra couldn't go to your tea party today..maybe next time.. :)
What can go worse? Now even my phone's screwed thanks to Xiayu..good job good job..you are lucky that I have another spare one at home..otherwise u gg..XD just jokin'..
When it wasn't the holidays yet I wish can faster have..now holidays I want to go back to school..hiazz..guess its really hard to be really content with what you have now..after getting something that we have always wanted, we sort of forget about it and think about getting another thing..
Okay..now tired already..I'll stop here then..