YES! got my new laptop today! damn small..hard to type T.T..but I won't complain so much..since its free! XD Also bought a new mouse..also very small..its the size of my index finger -_-
started watching Gundam 00 2nd season..00 gundam looks damn cool..here's a pic of it:

(It's on the left of the pic..on the very right is its predecessor, Exia)
Here's another:

Feel like buying the model kit for it..but can't yet..hiazz..
Started reading the new sec 2 history textbook..Opened the book..1st reaction: OMG! so many words..are we going to learn everything?? Asked my senior, and he said that we only needed to learn part of it..phew..luckily..
Helped Ying Jia with some history homework..luckily its on Singpore's history..all of it which I've already learned..otherwise I can't help XD
Started playing maple again after almost 2 years..who else in 1J's playing maple? please tell me which world you all playing in!
Hmm..nothing much today..guess I'll go play maple now..