Another boring day at home..played com..and so on..
Then Yingjia called and asked if I wanted to go to cp and buy presents with Jiyin for gift exchange at our gathering..so went there..lowl! damn gang ga..yeah..when I walked past Popular..spotted "Brisingr"!! Finally found it..so went in to look at the price while the others were at mini toons..lowl! $30.50 with 20% discount..so called my mum and asked her to buy it for me when she finished work as she had the Popular Card..so it will be cheaper XD..
Continued looking for presents..bought a handphone pouch, a long white strap and a dice strap..the others bought water bottles -_- Went home after that..saw Jann wif them..
Played com @ home..then when my mum came back..LOWL! she bought the hard cover version($42.65)..more expensive then the soft cover -_- She was like saying "aiyo! you should tell me have hard cover and soft cover what..then can save $12" hahas!
Hmm..started reading the first few pages..continue reading tomorrow..now I don't really have the mood XD