I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK~!!!
Hahas! Nice trip..bought lots of stuff..most of them were $17+ dollars cheaper then the usual price in SG!! Worth it XD
Nice scenery and stuff..Quite fun XD
So anyways..
Day 1Went to the airport at bout 4-5 pm..checked in and went to eat at the food court @ terminal 2..LOWL! bought a plate of chapati..Mz Kala told us to try it..hahas! Not bad, not bad..but damn freaking spicy!! To other people it may be nothing, its damn spicy for me coz I have bad resistance against spiciness..
Broke the fork when I tried to eat it..LOWL
After boarding the plane..watched " Hellboy 2: The Golden Army" hiazz..didn't manage to watch the entire movie..not enough time..T.T
LOWL! When my cousin tried taking a pic on the ploane with flash..WTH!! Flashbang! -_- Wl kenna blinded for like 4-5 seconds..And the plane was damn dark since they switched off the lights except for the small ones..
After touchdown, sat on a bus to the resort..No hotels in Bali, coz the goverment in Bali does not want any building to be taller than a coconut tree..so the tallest buildings are only about..3-4 storeys tall? Yeah..
Checked into the hotel, and played "Stress" with my cousins while my parents and relatives discussed who should room with who..so I roomed with Shiwei..after taking shower, dogfight-ed on the PSP in the room until 2.30am.. LOWL! Had to wake up at 6am the next day somemore..in the end slept at 3..Cannot tahan already..