LOWL! Had BG and GG gathering today..woke up damn early today and met everyone at
macdonald's..I was late XD
Played some weird and a bit lame games at yj's house..murderer, truth or dare..some weird coin
game, and water bombs..LOWL! I didn't get wet XD
Walked to Compass Point for lunch..zzz when I was about to put my tray on e table I lost grip and the soup toppled onto ny chicken cutlet rice and on my shirt..LOWL! Ats was like "what the hell you doing?"
After going back to yj's house, exchanged presents, drew and wrote some stuff on yj's old RVPS blouse..LOWL
Went to the playground after that and played some game called colour-catching..sort of like you have to catch a person without stepping on a particular colour XD After that, talked about random stuffs for about..1 hour i think?
Went back up the house and took some photos and went home after that..Went to Rivervale Mall to buy bubble tea and walked home with Andre..phew...legs damn tired T.T
Yeah..so anyways uploaded some pics too:
LOWL! Andre climbing up the lampost..no wait..maybe he's pole dancing..-_-


Andre at the highest part of the playground..LOWL if he fall down gg

Ats, Andre and Horatio..ps quite dark..