MUUUUUGGGGGGGG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Hahas..nahh..not really mugging..just studying..mugging is hard XD I'll try.
Went to my cousin's grandfather's house after "fang sheng" yesterday..saw my cousin's uncle's dog..he calls it "Pic" coz it came with another male dog on their own to his pet shop on 08/08/08 (day of the start of the Olympics). He adopted the female while 1 of his customers adopted the male. He said that they were abandoned by their owners, as they were very clean and didn't smell..
Helped out removing all the ticks on the fur of the dog..Damn lots of them..I think there were at least a thousand of them..saw a tick the size of a raisin protruding out of the inside of the dog's eyelids.. When my cousin's uncle took it out there was quite a lot of blood flowing out of it..
After removing the ticks I smelled..took a shower after I reached home..fixed another of my gundams before going to my cousin's house for dinner after that..watched a movie before going home..
Today damn sian..nothing much to do..watching some shows on History Channel now..
Going to study a little now..I'll stop here..