IT'S THE WEEKENDS!! WOOTS~! Finally able to update my blog after 1 week..coz this week freaking busy..lots of homework and stuff..Slept at 2.30am just to finish up my homework..only had 2 1/2 hour sleep..hiazz..
Nothing much hapened this week..much like the same as last week..just slower..Weng Shern came back! But he's gonna have lots of homework to do this weekend..XD
CRAP! I think I just failed my Campcraft Badge test for NPCC..kept screwing up the uses of the knots..T.T But at least I managed to finish all the reflections and summaries for the Silver Total Defence Badge :D
Hiazz..damn tired these few days, kept dozing off during class..zzz..I need to learn to drink coffee..I guess?
Hahas! Mr Toh's good at explaining maths..Even someone as suckish as me can understand! WOOTS! I am finally not stuck with my maths! Let's hope things get better..
Alermak..I forgot the format for answering the history questions..hiazz..must go through my secondary 1 work again..
Having CIP tomorrow..have to wake up early again..T.T but at least I'm helping people..so at least it's good XD
Damn..I seriously have to stop going to Pepper Lunch so much..I've already gone there thrice this week and last week..It wastes lots of money..so I guess I won't go there next week..
Hmm..heard from Clarence that there MIGHT be a chance Fencing would be set up as a 2nd CCA..Hope I can join if it is approved..
Feel like sleeping now..Will blog again tomorrow XD